Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Its a day of love. Hugs and Kisses, xoxo. Speaking of X's and O's, game on today - at 2:30 pm, we take the field against Trinidad and Tobago. It will be an interesting semi-final match up. I have never played against T&T, so we are ready for the unexpected.

Speaking of unexpected, I would love a delivery of unexpected flowers. But that is just wishful thinking - highly unlikely, most improbable, although not (pause) impossible. Wink, Wink.

After the game, I intend to indulge in some highly entertaining chick flicks, maybe a stroll on Horse Shoe Beach - ya know, its the usual here in Bermuda. With three days rest since our last game against Mexico (note: we won 6-0), I am a bit bored. Can you sense the ennui in my tone??

Ugh. I can't wait to play. Too much "free" time. I wish you could loan out time. I have a surplus right now. Interest rates are low - I am selling at an attractive price. Any takers?

Ok. Off to occupy my mind till game time. Toodles.

xx Rach

1 comment:

Somers Girls said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Rachel!! And by the way if you ever receive flowers any time soon, they would probably be from me...your biggest fan. Good luck on your big game and don't forget to have fun.
See you soon.
Kayla